Mice Problem in Burnaby Apartments
When you see gnaw marks or holes on window nets; or when you suddenly hear squeaky sounds in the middle of the night; or smell something strong and pungent like animal urine; you can be quite sure that you have these uninvited housemates around. The city of Burnaby is well known for housing rats and mice, especially in its apartments and condominiums. The complaints have been ever-growing and Advance Pest Control offers guaranteed and recommended pest control services to solve this annoying problem. Having mice in your habitat is not only vexing and pesky, but it can also spread diseases and ailments. Rodents like rats and mice breed upon your eatables, and their excretory droppings carry worms and bacteria that are dangerous and sometimes life-threatening. Our first step towards finding a solution to this major mice problem in Burnaby apartment and condo is to identify their haunt. They are generally active during nights and rarely come out during the day.
- Look for entry points like cracks and crevices on the walls, broken pipes or any other suspected inlet. Seal them completely
- Mice love food. Make sure not to leave any food item open or reachable. This way you will save the mess, and they might automatically find some other dwelling place.
- Set up a mouse trap
- Infuse peppermint oil in their nesting areas
- Use a repellant
- Bring cats to frighten the mice
- Professional annihilation